Saturday, December 10, 2011

more peachy links

I want to thank fellow sketch-booker @J Walters for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award and the Liebster Award. The double award quite takes my breath away. Please visit her stimulating blog Sketches & Jottings!

My heartfelt appreciation also goes to fellow mail artist @Mary Jo Cartledgehayes (aka Boo Cartledge) for honoring me with the One Lovely Blog Award. Take a look at Mary's fun blog It's Only a Book. You'll also find many samples of her work displayed on my mailart gallery blog.

Finally, I'd like to draw your attention to this booklet of sumi-e style paintings that artist @Lisa Erickson created to raise funds for Japan Earthquake and Tsunami relief. Click the link to see illustration details and specifics of how the funds will be used for needy children. I have a copy, and I never tire of looking at it and being reminded of reasons why Japan (with a little help from you) will recover from the devastating disasters.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats my friend on all the kudos. You deserve them! Margie

    ReplyDelete