Saturday, November 12, 2011

last reminder- breakfast etegami call


I'm getting some delightful submissions to the Breakfast-themed Etegami Call, and they will all be posted here on December 1. If you'd been meaning to send me something, and had forgotten, there are two more weeks before the deadline. Click here for submission guidelines. If you don't understand something, don't hesitate to ask.

I've posted an old etegami depicting my favorite Japanese-style breakfast. A bowl of hot rice topped with a very fresh raw egg. I drizzle a bit of soy sauce over the top and mix it all together. Served with a side of Japanese-style vegetable pickles. Yum yum.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am getting so hungry!!! Your illustration is so delicious. I wish I could eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful etegami. I haven't eaten this for breakfast before, but I'm pretty enthusiastic about rice and eggs for breakfast, so I think I'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the Etegamis results...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design. I like 朝食。

    ReplyDelete