Thursday, October 23, 2014

digital downloads











I've decided to add high-resolution digital downloads to my Etsy shop. This means customers can download selected etegami directly from my shop and print the image on their own printers multiple times for a variety of artsy-craftsy uses that do NOT include resale. Shown here is the first image I've listed for digital downloading. I will be adding more images soon. They are available at a nearly-give-away price (and, of course, no shipping charges or waiting!) to the first five customers, on condition that those customers send me feedback on the experience to help me improve the product and service.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you did this!! Yea!! I downloaded the bee today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I'm sure you'll figure out some creative uses for it. :)

      Delete