Thursday, January 16, 2014


My husband's birthday is just around the corner, and since I've been painting animals like one possessed, I thought I'd do an animal etegami for him this year. Problem is, he doesn't coo over cats or dogs or turtles or horses or pandas... not even baby pandas!

So I asked him if there was any animal he felt an affinity for. He thought for a while, and surprised me with his reply. "Wolverine," he said. "...because they are feisty and don't back down from opponents that are bigger than they are."


  1. Hah! Perfect Wolverine for your husband...I think he will love it! (Great words too...)


    ♥ Robin ♥

  2. Good job Debbie. Of all things, a wolverine! Never even see pictures of them usually.

  3. Back for a second comment.. because I adore the use of the word *Zeal*....♥♥